- Are you or your team performing poorly, struggling to get along, marred by conflicts, performing poorly, missing deadlines, and as a result unable to meet your goals?
- Do you already know or others told you that your personality, performance, and/or leadership sucks but you don’t know (or not sure) how to improve it within a short period of time, and as a result, you’re paying dire prices?
- Have you been living or performing or leading under your potential and unable to take your life, career, or leadership to the next level by leveraging your talent, gifting, and strengths?
- Are you committed to discovering your limitations and uncovering your blind spots that are slowing or even sabotaging your progress and relationships by coming up with a growth plan to reduce and ultimately eliminate their negative impacts?
- Are you a person who would like to know your (and the people who live and work with you) personality types, preferences, leadership styles (and ), and so on by taking some self-assessments such as MBTI, and getting a debrief plus coaching based on the results so that you increase your self-awareness, get along better, and lead diverse people with leadership excellence?
- Do you want to get feedback from peers, superiors, and direct reports by taking 360 multi-raters assessment, and then get coaching based on the feedback to capitalize on the feedback you got and become a better person and leader?
- Have you been looking for the latest insights, frameworks/models, practical approaches, strategies, and tactics that shorten the learning curve and empower you to perform, lead, and influence better?
If you said yes to one of these questions, you have come to the right place. We have certified coaches who also got other certifications like MBTI from MBTI Foundation, EQ from MHS, and also have been providing one-on-one debriefings and group coachings based on other assessments such as DiSC, TKI, and 360. Here is how it works:
- We’ll have 30 minutes initial get to know each other session to determine whether coaching is the right approach, whether we’re the right provider.
- If it’s determined mutually that we’re the right fit in the first part of the get to know each other session, we will talk about your coaching needs.
- We’ll then determine which assessment (s) are appropriate to take before starting the coaching program.
- We will arrange for you to take the assessments online from well-known vendors.
- A coach will be assigned for you.
- We’ll get your results (we’ll never share your results with anyone, we will delete them after the coaching program. You’ll only be the one to keep a copy).
- There will be 90 – 120 minutes of debriefing coaching for each assessment.
- You’ll, together with the coach, identify a few growth areas you would like to work with the coach, determine how frequently you should meet, for how long, and the two of you’ll take it from there.
We have also coaching programs based on our products and services:
- You’re inspired and even challenged by one of our presentations (keynote or motivational speech). Are you concerned that you may lose the learning you gained too soon? Are you worried that you may not keep the momentum?
- You read one of our books. Are you interested in getting those insights, models, tools, strategies, and tactics that couldn’t make it to the book because of space limitations?
- You attended one of our stand-alone workshops/webinars individually or with your group. Are you interested in diving deep and dedicating some more energy, resources, and time to cement the learning, see some meaningful changes, and in turn attain tangible results?
Whether you read one of our books or attended one of the presentations or workshops or not, whether you’ve been our client or not, if you are a person who prefers to:
- Receive one-on-one attention,
- Ask questions in private, and
- Have an accountability partner to accelerate your growth and in turn quickly see significant changes, you may want to sign up for our coaching service.
From our books or services, choose the one for which you need coaching.
Our typical coaching program takes up to 12 sessions, 1 hour per week. The coaching sessions can be conducted via video conferencing or over the phone or a mix of these as agreed between the two parties. We have a well-developed coaching framework that has:
1. Clear outcomes for each session
2. Insights to give background and context for each topic
3. Relevant and latest models to deepen understanding
4. Well coined questions to provide clarity, identify gaps, and take measures
5. Practical implementation strategies and tactics in each session
6. Some tools, templates, & samples
6. Relevant assessment (s) to take
7. Assignments and homework to be completed after each session
Schedule an appointment by sending an email via firstname.lastname@example.org to our team. They will get back to you as soon as possible with potential dates and times to meet for one-on-one. You will then get a 30 – 60 minutes free strategic session:
- To learn your coaching needs,
- To decide whether coaching is the right service, and
- To see if one of our coaches is the right coach for you.
Once the decision is made and if you’re still interested to pursue the program, a consultation will be made:
- To identify your coaching goals,
- To acknowledge your preferences,
- To finalize the outline of the program, and
- To talk about the next steps.
If you may have any questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com