- Have you believed that you won’t matter within your community and organization because of your underdog status right now?
- Are you withdrawn from life and stopped playing uour A game since you have been undermined, discriminated against, and belittled because of your color, race, ethnicity, gender, physical, mental, and/or socio-economic status?
- Have you lowered your expectations and bought into the lie that somehow you’re ‘inferior’ or less than others as a result of your history and who you’re in the physical and outwardly?
- Are you far away from your dream place, and gave up on your childhood dream of becoming great due to some setbacks and disappointments?
- Have you tried your best to mentor your underdog children or mentees and you’re desperately seeking additional programs that accelarate their transformation?
- Are you looking for extra support system that inspire, challenge, inform, and equip your underdog students and youth that you teach, coach, and influence?
- Do you want to have a significant and lasting impact by providing empowering programs for the underdog communities and groups that your organization, foundation, or agency sponsor?
If you said yes to one or more of the above questions, you have come to the right place. We strongly believe that:
- Physical features (such as race, ethnicity, gender, and so on) many people use to label underdogs are flawed and we shouldn’t take them seriously.
- We, humans, are spiritual beings living in a physical body.
- Our true identity is spiritual and our potential is limitless. Regardless of who we’re in the physical and from where we have come from and our past or current status in life, we all are meant to tap into our unlimited potential and ultimately get fulfilled in life individually and collectively.
Unfortunately, many of us find ourselves facing uphill battles feeling underdog and helpless because of our:
- Physical, mental, and/or socio-economic status we have within our community and organization.
What is more? Many of us have bought into the lie that we’re somehow ‘inferior’ or less than others because of our history and who we’re in the physical and outwardly, neglecting that our true identity is spiritual and our potential is limitless.
Luckily, though their numbers are few, there are underdogs turned greats in almost every industry. These few elite underdogs turned greats from diverse cultures, religions, and generations you and I admire:
- Understood that we all are meant to tap into our unlimited potential, regardless of the negative labels others put on us, and ultimately attain greatness in our own unique ways during our lifetime.
- Believed that their soul emerged from eternity to time to accomplish a grand assignment in their generation.
- Were pursuaded that the seed of greatness within them waiting to be unleashed at any time and regardless of how disappointing their situation might have appeared.
- Defiled the unfair and low expectations of others, and overcame their own underdog brain wiring and inner voice.
- Believed that they are above and beyond the situations they were facing regardless of whatsoever unfair and disappointing their history and current circumstances were.
- Convinced themselves that they have what it takes to be one of the great ones in the area of their passion.
- Rewired their brain, reconfigured their mindset, developed certain competencies, went out to pursue their passion, and ultimately became one of the great ones in the field of their choice.
- Recognized their inner true self, awakened, rehabilitated, and evolved to tap into their spiritual side and ultimately unchained their greatness.
By the way, these days, many communities and organizations including giant companies such as Google recognize the importance of investing in the spiritual development of their people. Accordingly, they invite spiritual gurus from diverse religions to empower their people.
You don’t want to be left behind. You need to empower your people if your desire is to enable them to tap into their individual and collective potential. The good news is that we’re here to help. We are committed to:
- Empower individuals and teams who are willing to recognize their spiritual side to experience transformation from underdog to great.
- Inspire, challenge, stretch, and equip those underdogs who vowed to tap into their limitless potential.
- Support those who understand that seeking one’s divine greatness requires constantly growing spiritually to connect with their divinity, tap into resources and forces in the invisible world, and finally evolve to attain their highest self individually and corporately.
We would love to work with underdog organizations and communities and organizations that sponsor the former. We have services and products that could transform these communities and organizations, and their members from underdog to great.
Below, you can download Dr. AZ Habtewold’s (the lead speaker, coach, and facilitator) speaker one-sheet to learn more about his profile and contact info to reach out and learn more on how he may inspire, equip, and empower your people…
To achieve the above mission, we provide the following products and services:
- The Highest Level of Greatness: Purpose-oriented, vision-centered, and values-driven greatness.
- Unchain Your Greatness: Explore, Enact, Endure, and Emanicipate your greatness to the fullest.
II. Motivational speeches. Our motivational speeches are designed to motivate underdogs in any corner of the world to recognize that they are in this world but not of this world. They have an unlimited and boundaryless spiritual identity, which is waiting to be recognized, unchained, and set free to evolve and fulfill its destiny in this universe at this particular time and generation. To learn one of the readily available speeches, check the Motivational page. Please note that even if we have these readily available themes and learning objectives, we’ll work with you to customize and make them relevant to your group and event. Reach out via [email protected]
III. Coaching. Reach out to us at [email protected] if you are interested to have one-on-one or group coaching based on one of the books or motivational speech themes. Our coaching service will be based on your needs, and you will involve in designing the sessions. Most of our coaching programs involve 12 intense sessions (but we’re open to your suggestion concerning the exact sessions you need during the one-hour strategic session). Each session will be 1 hour long. Once you reach out to us, we will arrange a one-hour strategic session to understand your coaching needs. Depending on your preference, the sessions will be conducted via Zoom or over the phone. To learn more, check the coaching page.
IV. Spiritual Development Programs. Our programs are focused on empowering underdogs from diverse cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, and social statuses to experience transformation by tapping into their spiritual side. Our spiritual programs have three critical stages: Awakening, Rehabilitating, and Evolving. To learn more, check the Program page.
Our programs contain:
- Unique models,
- Practical tools,
- Workable strategies, and tactics that can be used right away to bring meaningful changes from the get-go.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we engage our audiences by creating:
- Large and small group discussions,
- Role plays,
- Assignments, and more.
We’re committed to serving underdogs individuals and teams that vowed to transform their status from underdog to great, those already great who would like to remain on top in what they do, and organizations that sponsor these groups. We are also committed to serving:
- Organizations that would like to tap into the full spiritual potential of their leaders and team member in order to give their best and serve the mission of the organization with extraordinary commitment and excellence.
- Private and International Development Agencies that serves emerging economies
- Religious and Spiritual centers that would like to inspire, equip, and empower their members and leaders.
If you are interested to empower your leaders with organizational, leadership, and personal development programs, check out our company’s website.
If you may have any questions or would like to learn more about our programs, reach out to our team at [email protected]